On Post. Off Duty.
The Randolph Pointe Experience includes the best of everything. From our resort-style pool to our well-appointed clubhouse, luxury is the standard for you, our resident.
- Community clubhouse with wireless Internet
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Cardio fitness room with personal TVs
- State of the art weight lifting room
- Lounge with big-screen TV
- Business center with Internet
- Video-gaming kiosks, including Wii, Playstation III and XBox
- Multi-purpose room with billiard table
- Sand volleyball court
- Basketball court
- Picnic pavilion with Weber grills
- Walking distance to North Post Commissary/PX/Food court
- Walking distance to North Post Class Six Store
- Walking distance to Starbucks
- Active-duty military only
- A salute and cover-free zone
2850 Compass Court
Fort Bragg, NC 28307
Phone: (910) 764-5008
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sat. 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Nothing beats the community pool on a hot summer day! Randolph Pointe has a resort-style swimming pool for our residents and their guests to enjoy. Located at the Randolph Pointe Clubhouse, the pool is open at least from Memorial Day to Labor Day.