Everything you need to know about Randolph Pointe.
Have you already completed your application? We understand that the application process can be stressful, so be sure to review our FAQs to help ease you through it! Feel free to contact our staff if you have any additional questions, or if you have any special housing requirements so we can work to best accommodate your needs.
[+] 1. What is Randolph Pointe?
Randolph Pointe is Fort Bragg's premier apartment community for single or unaccompanied officers and senior non-commissioned officers.
[+] 2. When was the first phase of apartments finished?
The first apartment building and the Clubhouse were completed in February 2009. Completion of the remaining 12 buildings continued throughout 2009, with construction ending in February of 2010.
[+] 3. Where is Randolph Pointe located?
Randolph Pointe is located at 2850 Compass Court, near the intersection of Randolph Street and Souter Place. It is adjacent to Fort Bragg's Randolph Street Gate and is located within walking distance of the North Post Commissary, Post Exchange (PX), food court and Class Six Store.
Directions from the All-American Freeway
Take the Gruber Rd. exit. Turn left onto Gruber.
Turn left onto Knox Street.
Turn right onto Randolph Street.
Turn left onto Souter Place.
Turn right onto Compass Court. Our Clubhouse will be straight ahead.
Directions from Bragg Blvd.
Turn onto Randolph Street.
Turn right onto Souter Place.
Turn right onto Compass Court. Our clubhouse will be straight ahead.
[+] 4. What amenities does the community offer?
- Community Clubhouse with Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Swimming Pool with Pavilion
- Cardio Fitness Room with Personal TVs
- State of the Art Weight Lifting Room
- Lounge with Big-Screen TV
- Business Center with Internet Access
- Video-Gaming Kiosks
- Multi-Purpose Room with Pool Table and Wii Gaming System
- Walking Distance to North Post Commissary/PX/Food Court
- Walking Distance to North Post Class Six Store
- A Salute and Cover-Free Zone
- 24-Hour Responsive Maintenance
- On-Site Property Management
- Sand Volleyball Court and Basketball Court
- Outdoor Picnic Pavilion with Weber grills
[+] 5. What do the apartments feature?
- 1 & 2 bedroom floor plans ranging from almost 800 to more than 1,200 sq. ft.
- Lockable master bedroom suites with private master bathrooms
- Personal climate controls for each bedroom
- Private exterior storage included with each lease
- Oversized walk-in closets
- Roomy kitchens with built-in microwave and breakfast bar
- Dining area and living room
- Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer included
- Utilities included
- Modern finishes and features
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living areas
- High-speed Internet and cable included ( 74 channels + Showtime)
- Handicap accessible floor plans (ADA compliant)
- Patio or balcony
- Rent based on floor plan
- No deposits required, if rent paid by MAC or discretionary allotment
- Private garages available
- $10,000 Renters’ Insurance included
- 24-hour responsive emergency maintenance
- On-site property management
[+] 6. Who is eligible to live at Randolph Pointe?
Active duty single or unaccompanied officers, warrant officers and senior non-commissioned officers (ranks E6 and up) of any U.S. military branch and foreign military members stationed at Fort Bragg/Pope Air Field. Single service members are unmarried and do not have dependents. Unaccompanied service members have dependents residing elsewhere but require housing at Fort Bragg/Pope Air Field without accompanying family members.
The designated ranks were selected due to a recognized shortfall of on-post housing opportunities for single or unaccompanied Service Members.
[+] 7. What documents are needed to apply?
Military ID, a copy of your most current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) and orders to Fort Bragg.
[+] 8. Are there any fees, deposits or background checks associated with the application?
Unlike off post, no security deposits, credit checks or prior rental histories are required if rent payment is made by MAC or discretionary allotment. If rent payment is not made by MAC or discretioallotment, a deposit equal to 1 month’s rent is required.
[+] 9.What lease durations are available, and when may they be broken without a fee?
Six, nine, and 12 month leases are available and may be broken without a fee if the service member changes familial status, receives PCS orders, or receives orders to deploy for more than six months. A fee equal to one month's rent will be charged for leases broken for other reasons.
[+] 10. Is subletting permitted?
No, subletting is not permitted, but an eligible Service Member may lease a single bedroom in a two bedroom apartment.
[+] 11. May a qualifying Service Member lease only one bedroom in a two bedroom apartment?
Yes, an eligible Service Member may lease one bedroom in a two bedroom apartment.
[+] 12. When renting 1 bedroom in a 2 bedroom, how are roommates assigned by Randolph Pointe?
Roommates are matched based on indicated preferences such as rank, sex and tobacco use.
A service member may request that an eligible friend be assigned as his or her roommate. When possible, this person will be assigned as roommate; however, if demand is high by other parties, the friend’s intended move-in date and other factors may require that another eligible Service Member be assigned.
[+] 13. Are pets allowed?
No, pets are not permitted.
[+] 14. Are handicap accessible apartments available?
Yes, five-percent of Randolph Pointe apartments meet handicap accessible requirements set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards (UFAS). These apartments are eligible to house Wounded Warriors and other qualifying members of Fort Bragg’s Warrior Transition Battalion. In addition, non-ADA floor plans are adaptable to comply with certain accessibility standards.
[+] 15. Is furniture rental available?
Yes, furniture rental packages are available with Cort Furniture.
[+] 16. Are visitors or children allowed to stay overnight?
Yes, visitors are allowed to stay overnight, but visitors should be limited to two overnight guests at a time. Management approval is required for more than two guests and for guests staying more than 15 nights in any month.
[+] 17. I am PCSing from my Corvias location. Where can I find more information on privatized housing?
For more information, visit the official site of the Military Housing Privatization Initiative (MHPI) Partners: militaryhomestoday.com