Everything you need to know about Randolph Pointe.
Have you already completed your application? We understand that the application process can be stressful, so be sure to review our FAQs to help ease you through it! Feel free to contact our staff if you have any additional questions, or if you have any special housing requirements so we can work to best accommodate your needs.
[+] 1. What is Randolph Pointe?
Randolph Pointe is Fort Bragg's premier apartment community for active-duty service members with ranks of E5(P)* and above assigned to Ft. Bragg and Department of Defense Civilians, Federal Agency Civilians, Federal Uniform Service personnel, and NAF (Non-Appropriated Funds) personnel who work on Fort Bragg or Pope Air Field.
Military retirees will now be eligible to live at Randolph Pointe.
*All E5(P) personnel must have a Certificate of Non-Availability for the barracks.
[+] 2. When was the first phase of apartments finished?
The first apartment building and the Clubhouse were completed in February 2009. Completion of the remaining 12 buildings continued throughout 2009, with construction ending in February of 2010.
[+] 3. Where is Randolph Pointe located?
Randolph Pointe is located at 2850 Compass Court, near the intersection of Randolph Street and Souter Place. It is adjacent to Fort Bragg's Randolph Street Gate and is located within walking distance of the North Post Commissary, Post Exchange (PX), food court and Class Six Store.
Directions from the All-American Freeway
Take the Gruber Rd. exit. Turn left onto Gruber.
Turn left onto Knox Street.
Turn right onto Randolph Street.
Turn left onto Souter Place.
Turn right onto Compass Court. Our Clubhouse will be straight ahead.
Directions from Bragg Blvd.Turn onto Randolph Street.
Turn right onto Souter Place.
Turn right onto Compass Court. Our clubhouse will be straight ahead.
[+] 4. What amenities does the community offer?
- Community Clubhouse with Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Swimming Pool with Pavilion
- Cardio Fitness Room with Personal TVs
- State of the Art Weight Lifting Room
- Lounge with Big-Screen TV
- Business Center with Internet Access
- Video-Gaming Kiosks
- Multi-Purpose Room with Pool Table and Wii Gaming System
- Walking Distance to North Post Commissary/PX/Food Court
- Walking Distance to North Post Class Six Store
- A Salute and Cover-Free Zone
- 24-Hour Responsive Maintenance
- On-Site Property Management
- Sand Volleyball Court and Basketball Court
- Outdoor Picnic Pavilion with Weber grills
[+] 5. What do the apartments feature?
- 1 & 2 bedroom floor plans ranging from almost 800 to more than 1,200 sq. ft.
- Lockable master bedroom suites with private master bathrooms
- Personal climate controls for each bedroom
- Private exterior storage included with each lease
- Oversized walk-in closets
- Roomy kitchens with built-in microwave and breakfast bar
- Dining area and living room
- Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer included
- Utilities included
- Modern finishes and features
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living areas
- High-speed Internet and cable included ( 74 channels + Showtime)
- Handicap accessible floor plans (ADA compliant)
- Patio or balcony
- Rent based on floor plan
- No deposits required, if rent paid by MAC or discretionary allotment
- Private garages available
- 24-hour responsive emergency maintenance
- On-site property management
[+] 6. Who is eligible to live at Randolph Pointe?
Department of Defense Civilians, Guard/Reserve, Federal Agency Civilians, Federal Uniform Service personnel, NAF (Non-Appropriated Funds) personnel, military retirees and active-duty officers, warrant officers and non-commissioned officers (ranks E5(P)* and up) of any U.S. military branch and foreign military members stationed at Fort Bragg/Pope Air Field.
*All E5(P) personnel must have a Certificate of Non-Availability for the barracks.
The designated ranks were selected due to a small decrease in the base population and increased housing options in surrounding communities. In keeping with the company's commitment to providing high quality homes, apartments, and services, Corvias an obligation to future reinvestment in construction, modernization, upgrades and repairs on the installation.
[+] 7. What documents are needed to apply?
Service members will need the following: Military ID, a copy of your most current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) and orders to Fort Bragg.
Service members ranked E5(P) need a Certificate of Non-Availability (CNA) for barracks.
Department of Defense Civilians, Federal Civilians, Federal Uniform Service personnel, military retirees and NAF (Non-Appropriated Funds) personnel applying for an apartment at Randolph Pointe need the following:
- A $25 non-refundable application fee
- A valid driver's license, a valid passport, or another legitimate form of picture identification must be presented for each occupant over the age of 18 prior to signing a lease.
- A Fort Bragg ID/pass or a CAC card.
- To prove employment, NAF (Non-Appropriated Funds) employees must provide Form 3434 and federal employees SF 50. If employment has not yet begun, but is impending, the applicant may provide their offer letter. Federal Uniform Service personnel must provide a copy of their orders to Ft. Bragg. Proof of a valid, verifiable social security number must be provided.
- Employment verification to include 3 most recent consecutive paystubs.
[+] 8. Are there any fees, deposits or background checks associated with the application?
Unlike off post, no security deposits, credit checks or prior rental histories are required for active duty military personnel if rent payment is made by MAC or discretionary allotment. If rent payment is not made by MAC or discretionary allotment, a $150 refundable deposit is required.
Department of Defense Civilians, Federal Agency Civilians, Federal Uniform Service Personnel, military retirees and NAF (Non-Appropriated Funds) personnel applying for an apartment at Randolph Pointe must pay a $25 non-refundable application fee. For those applicants who have a credit score of 550 or greater, a $150 refundable security deposit will also be assessed. Those with a score at or below 549 do not financially qualify for housing.
[+] 9.What lease durations are available, and when may they be broken without a fee?
Six-, nine- and 12-month leases are available and may be broken without a fee if the service member changes familial status, receives PCS orders, or receives orders to deploy for more than six months. A fee equal to one month's rent will be charged for leases broken for other reasons.
[+] 10. Is subletting permitted?
No, subletting is not permitted, but an eligible Service Member may lease a single bedroom in a two bedroom apartment.
[+] 11. May a qualifying Service Member lease only one bedroom in a two bedroom apartment?
Yes, an eligible applicant may lease one bedroom in a two bedroom apartment.
[+] 12. When renting 1 bedroom in a 2 bedroom, how are roommates assigned by Randolph Pointe?
Roommates are matched based on indicated preferences such as rank, sex and tobacco use.
A service member may request that an eligible friend be assigned as his or her roommate. When possible, this person will be assigned as roommate; however, if demand is high by other parties, the friend's intended move-in date and other factors may require that another eligible Service Member be assigned.
[+] 13. Are pets allowed?
No, pets are not permitted.
[+] 14. Are handicap accessible apartments available?
Yes, five-percent of Randolph Pointe apartments meet handicap accessible requirements set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards (UFAS). These apartments are eligible to house Wounded Warriors and other qualifying members of Fort Bragg's Warrior Transition Battalion. In addition, non-ADA floor plans are adaptable to comply with certain accessibility standards.
[+] 15. Is furniture rental available?
Yes, furniture rental packages are available with Cort Furniture.
[+] 16. Are visitors or children allowed to stay overnight?
Yes, visitors are allowed to stay overnight, but visitors should be limited to two overnight guests at a time. Management approval is required for more than two guests and for guests staying more than 15 nights in any month.
[+] 17. I am PCSing from my Corvias location. Where can I find more information on privatized housing?
For more information, visit the official site of the Military Housing Privatization Initiative (MHPI) Partners: militaryhomestoday.com
[+] 18. What are the qualifications for living at Randolph Pointe for newly eligible categories?
Must be a DOD or Federal employee employed by the United States Government and employed on Fort Bragg, a Federal Uniform Service personnel stationed at Ft. Bragg or a military retiree.
- Monthly gross salary of eligible applicant(s) must be greater than two times the base rent.
- Rental history of the most recent 12 months.
- If a homeowner, no rental verification is needed.
- Favorable credit report must be obtained on the leaseholder(s).
[+] 19. How is the rent determined?
Rents will be set at market rates for the apartments. The rental rates will include rent, utilities, cable, full size washer and dryer, lawn care, 24-hour maintenance, and access to the Randolph Pointe Community Center and other amenities.
[+] 20. How will rent be collected for newly eligible categories?
Randolph Pointe accepts payment via checks, money orders, or credit cards; however, it is highly preferred that a bank allotment be established.
[+] 21. Will there be a security deposit?
Yes, there will be a refundable security deposit of $150 for all eligible applicants who have a credit score of 550 or greater. If the applicant's credit score is below 549, they do not financially qualify for housing.