How to Apply
Active-duty service members (E5(P) and above), Contractors, Guard and Reservists, Retired Military, Department of Defense Civilians, Federal Agency Civilians, Federal Uniform Service personnel, and NAF (Non-Appropriated Funds) personnel are eligible to apply for an apartment at Randolph Pointe prior to reporting to Fort Bragg by filling out an application. Once an application is submitted to the Randolph Pointe Office, the applicant will be placed on the wait list. PCS orders are not required from active-duty service members at this point in the application process.
- Complete the online application
- Email your application to Bragg.Relocation@corvias.com
- Fax your application to
- Visit us or mail us at the Corvias Leasing Office, 426 Souter Place, Fort Bragg, NC 28307
Remember, active-duty service members applying for Randolph Pointe will only be assigned an apartment once the following documents have been submitted:
- Copy of most current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- Copy of current PCS orders to Fort Bragg/Pope Field
- Valid photo identification (upon personally visiting Leasing Office)
- All E5(p) personnel must have a Certificate of Non-Availability for the barracks
Other documents may be required on a case-by-case basis.
About On-Site — Our Online Application Technology Partner
Moving can be stressful. That's why Corvias uses innovative technology provided by On-Site, Inc. to help make your upcoming move to on-post/base housing convenient and easy. By using On-Site, you will be able to securely and quickly complete your online housing application. Later, you'll also be able to electronically sign and submit your lease called the Resident Occupancy Agreement (ROA). So don't wait, apply online today, even from your phone or tablet!