- Have breakfast like your Momma makes… at Randolph Pointe!
- The Randolph Pointe pool will open in May!
- Don’t miss this exciting offer on Randolph Pointe garages
- Corvias Foundation applications are due May 8
- Have you thanked a military spouse?
- Green corner
- Community happenings are on our website’s calendar
- Friendly reminders
- Upcoming events and important dates
All Randolph Pointe residents and their friends are invited to our Mother’s Day breakfast on Friday, May 9, from 7 to 10 a.m. at the Randolph Pointe Clubhouse. Eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, pancakes, and bagels will be on the menu. And remember what your Momma always said - breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so don’t miss it!
Spring and the warm temperatures are finally here to stay. It’s time to open the Randolph Pointe pool!
The pool will open on Friday, May 23. For the pool’s complete schedule, please visit the Randolph Pointe pool website. The pool is free of charge for you and up to four guests to use. Don’t forget your pool pass, military ID, and key fob! Replacement pool passes are available at the Community Office.
Inflatable rafts, toys, seats, and water wings are not permitted in the Randolph Pointe pool. Young children may wear Coast Guard-approved life vests.
Do you have more than one vehicle? Would you like some extra space close to your home? You’re in luck! Randolph Pointe is currently running a special offer for the community’s garages. If you sign a one-year lease on a Randolph Pointe garage, you will get two months FREE, for a savings of $150! Each garage is only $75 per month.
If you have any questions about these offers, please contact the Community Office for more details.
If you have a spouse who plans to go to college, Corvias Foundation may be able to help. Go to corviasfoundation.org to learn more about available educational grants from Corvias Foundation and to apply online.
Thirty years ago, President Ronald Reagan recognized the importance of military spouse contributions to the morale and readiness of our nation’s service members. In 1999, Congress designated the first Friday before Mother’s Day as National Military Spouse Appreciation Day. This year on May 9, we continue to recognize and show appreciation to the silent force, behind the force, for their steadfast support and sacrifice.
As a nation, we salute spouses for their commitment, dedication, and patriotism. Military spouses wear many hats while juggling family separations, employment uncertainties, and frequent relocations. Yet, they still find time and strength to volunteer in our communities and manage the home front.
Corvias Military Living salutes our military spouses for your service and commitment! Thank you for the many selfless contributions and sacrifices in supporting our service members. Information on Military Spouse Appreciation events at Fort Bragg, such as the second annual Spouse Wellness Conference, is available on the Fort Bragg MWR website.
Take advantage of spring weather! While the temperatures outside are comfortable, use a window or fan instead of the air conditioner. A fan only requires a tenth of the energy needed to run an air conditioner.
Want to know what is happening in your community? Your community calendar can help you stay up-to-date on resident events and community activities. You can even sync your community calendar with a personal Google calendar by clicking on the +Google button on the bottom right-hand corner of the calendar.
- As a reminder, trailers parked in the Randolph Pointe community parking lot will be ticketed and/or towed. For more information about where you can legally park your trailer on Fort Bragg, please contact the Randolph Pointe Community Office.
- The PCS season is nearly upon us! If you anticipate moving out, please contact the Community Office 30 days prior to your anticipated move-out date.
- Discarding cigarette butts into our landscaping can cause brush fires. Thank you in advance for properly discarding your cigarettes.
May 9: National Military Spouse Appreciation Day
May 9: Randolph Pointe Mother’s Day breakfast
May 17: USO of NC 5K
May 23: Randolph Pointe pool opens