- Events galore
- Refer a friend and earn $250
- Please do not set off fireworks
- We want more residents just like you!
- Did you know . . .
- We're here for you 24/7!
- Moving in or out? Please read
- Community happenings are on our website's calendar
- Why is your Corvias Community the best place to live? Discover what the winners of the video contest have to say.
- Important 911 update
- Green corner
- Tell us how we did
- What you may not know about your cooling system
- Upcoming events and important dates
Summer is a time of celebration, and that certainly applies here at Randolph Pointe. Check out all of these amazing events that are coming up:
- Annual Pool Party: Friday, June 27, 6 to 9 p.m., Randolph Pointe pool. Food, music, prizes, and games. Bring your friends… and sunscreen!
- Freeze Pop Fridays: Friday, July 11, 18, 25; 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. If you're at the Randolph Pointe pool during these days and times, you will receive a free Freeze Pop, just like you enjoyed when you were a kid. Ah, those were the days!
- Ice Cream Party: Wednesday, July 16, 3 to 5 p.m., Randolph Pointe Clubhouse. Come and make your favorite ice cream sundae. We will have everything that you need. All are welcome!
Refer a friend and earn $250
Earning $250 has never been easier with the Randolph Pointe referral program. If you refer someone who moves into Randolph Pointe, $250 is yours! If you know someone who is looking to move into Randolph Pointe, encourage them to apply now! The sooner the referral moves into the community, the sooner you will receive your reward.
Here is how it works:
- When you refer someone to Randolph Pointe, give the Community Office a heads-up.
- When your referral applies to live at Randolph Pointe, be sure they note your name as their referral on their housing application.
- Once your referral moves into Randolph Pointe, $250 will be provided to you as a thank you!
It's that easy.
Please do not set off fireworks
As a reminder, it is illegal for individuals to set off large fireworks on Fort Bragg. This includes large fireworks purchased in South Carolina or other neighboring states. Please visit one of the many professional fireworks shows in the area instead!
We want more residents just like you!
We're looking for more great residents like you, so we're hosting Open Houses throughout the summer PCS season until August. We encourage you to invite your friends to attend these events and to become your new neighbors. For more information about these events and an updated list of dates, locations, and times, visit our website.
Did you know…
Randolph Pointe offers complimentary pest control services. However, please remember that Dodson Brothers, our pest control contractor, can only spray a maximum of every 10 days, per the Fort Bragg Environmental Division's guidelines.
We're here for you 24/7!
Locked out of your apartment? Have a maintenance emergency? We have you covered. Call the Randolph Pointe Community Office, no matter the time of day, and we will come to your rescue!
Moving in or out? Please read
If you're preparing to move out of Randolph Pointe (we hate to see you go!) or you are brand new to the community (welcome!), please ensure that moving storage Pods are not parked in multiple parking spaces and are not parked directly in front of the building. Thank you for also ensuring that your movers have cleaned up after themselves once they have finished moving furniture in or out of your apartment.
Community happenings are on our website's calendar
Want to know what is happening in your community? Your community calendar can help you stay up-to-date on resident events and community activities. You can even sync your community calendar with a personal Google calendar by clicking on the +Google button on the bottom right-hand corner of the calendar.
Why is your Corvias Community the best place to live? Discover what the winners of the video contest have to say…
We asked residents from all Corvias communities to share a one minute video explaining why their Corvias Community is the best place to live. We would like to thank our residents for their video submissions. There were so many amazing entries, and it was difficult to select a winner. The Bland family from Fort Bragg received a $2,000 grand prize travel voucher and an iPad Mini. Five other winners were selected and each received an iPad Mini. We are pleased to announce the winners!
- Bland Family, from Fort Bragg, NC is the grand prize winner.
- Amber Lewis, from Fort Meade, MD.
- Melling Family, from Fort Sill, OK.
- Ishmael Family, from Fort Rucker, AL.
- Savannah Hiatt, from Fort Riley, KS.
- Page Family, from Fort Polk, LA.
You can watch all the winning videos at corviasmilitaryliving.com.
Important 911 update
Fort Bragg emergency services can now be contacted by simply calling 911 from your cell phone, when you are located on Fort Bragg. Please note that you will no longer receive an answer when calling (910) 396-0911. If you have this phone number programmed into your cell phone please delete it and dial 911 during emergency situations.
How can you beat the heat this summer? Avoid using heat generating appliances (clothes dryer, oven, and dishwasher) during the hottest part of the day.
Tell us how we did
Your feedback is very important to us. Through your suggestions we find ways to improve our service for all residents. That's why we've implemented a convenient way for residents to provide us with feedback!
Within seven days of a completed service request, you should receive a link to an online survey from email@example.com. While participation is voluntary, we hope that you will take just a few minutes to answer 10 questions about our performance. The survey is designed to help improve our customer service to you.
We appreciate your feedback! Our goal is to provide the best homes, community, service and value to you. With your advice, Randolph Pointe can work to improve your experience.
What you may not know about your cooling system
Heat pumps are widely used across the South and other temperate climates. During the summer, a heat pump absorbs heat from inside and releases it outside, cooling the interior in the process. Heat pumps in Fort Bragg homes are designed to keep the interior temperature 15 to 20 degrees below the outside temperature. Turning the thermostat lower will not lower the interior temperature below this 20 degree threshold.
This is completely normal and doesn't mean that your cooling system isn't working properly. In periods of extreme heat, you may need to take active steps to help your home maintain a comfortable temperature. Setting the fan switch on your thermostat to "auto", and changing your air filter(s) every 30 days will help your home remain a comfortable temperature regardless of the season.