- Karaoke Game Night
- “Like” us on Facebook!
- Refer a friend and earn $250
- Donate blood, and save a life
- The picnic pavilion is a fun place to be
- Green corner
- Community happenings are on our website’s calendar
- Stay in-the-know with Nixle.com
- A friendly reminder for smokers
- Upcoming events and important dates
Sing your heart out, and play for prizes! Come to our karaoke game night on Friday, August 8 at 6 p.m. at the Randolph Pointe Pool. Board games, ping pong, karaoke, refreshments, and prizes will make this a fun time for all. Bring your friends – don’t miss out!
Did you know that Randolph Pointe is on Facebook? Click here to visit and like our page for fun and exciting community updates. Send us your pictures, videos, news, etc. to share with the rest of the community. Don’t forget to tag yourselves, too!
Earning $250 has never been easier with the Randolph Pointe referral program. If you refer someone who moves into Randolph Pointe, $250 is yours! If you know someone who is looking to move into Randolph Pointe, encourage them to apply now! The sooner the referral moves into the community, the sooner you will receive your reward.
Here is how it works:
- When you refer someone to Randolph Pointe, give the Community Office a heads-up.
- When your referral applies to live at Randolph Pointe, be sure they note your name as their referral on their housing application.
- Once your referral moves into Randolph Pointe, $250 will be provided to you as a thank you!
It’s that easy.
The Fort Bragg Blood Donor Center needs your help! If you are able to give blood, please stop by the center and donate. The center is open Monday through Thursday, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Walk-in donors are accepted for all blood types. The center is located on Souter Place near the North Post Exchange. Click here to learn more.
One of the many fantastic Randolph Pointe amenities is the picnic pavilion near the mailboxes. The area is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. No reservations are required, of course, and a Wilmington grill is there for you to use at your convenience. If you’re inviting friends and/or family over, don’t forget that this beautiful shaded area is at your disposal!
A typical household consumes 182 gallons of soda, 29 gallons of juice, 104 gallons of milk, and 26 gallons of bottled water a year. That's a lot of containers, so be sure to recycle!
Want to know what is happening in your community? Your community calendar can help you stay up-to-date on resident events and community activities. You can even sync your community calendar with a personal Google calendar by clicking on the +Google button on the bottom right-hand corner of the calendar.
Sign up today at www.nixle.com to receive important community, traffic and emergency notifications from the Fort Bragg Law Enforcement Center via text message or e-mail alerts. Receive quick updates about post closures, weather delays, special traffic announcements, Amber Alerts or other post emergencies.
Discarding cigarette butts into our landscaping can cause brush fires. Thank you in advance for properly discarding your cigarettes.
- August 6: Community Office closed from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- August 8, 6 p.m.: Randolph Pointe’s Karaoke Game Night
- September 1 (Labor Day): Community Office open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Pool open until 9 p.m.)