- It’s almost time… for our Thanksgiving luncheon!
- Foundation applications coming soon
- “Like” us on Facebook!
- Refer a friend and earn $200
- Test your heater today
- Fort Bragg Education Fair
- Last chance to win a mini iPad or $400!
- Community happenings are on our website’s calendar
- Green corner
- Upcoming events and important dates
Randolph Pointe’s Annual Thanksgiving Luncheon is nearly here! If you attended this event last year, you know that this is one of our most popular events. We served more than 300 service members in 2013, and this year, we want YOU to be one of them! The luncheon will be held on Thursday, November 20 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Randolph Pointe Clubhouse.
We will serve you a full home-cooked meal, including fried turkey, ham, stuffing, desserts, and all of your favorite Thanksgiving fixings. Don’t forget to bring your friends!
Need money for college? Corvias Foundation applications for $50,000 college scholarships for military children, and applications for $5,000 educational grants for military spouses will be available after November 1 at corviasfoundation.org.
Did you know that Randolph Pointe is on Facebook? Click here to visit and like our page for fun and exciting community updates. Send us your pictures, videos, news, etc. to share with the rest of the community. Don’t forget to tag yourselves, too!
Earning $200 has never been easier with the Randolph Pointe referral program. If you refer someone who moves into Randolph Pointe, $200 is yours! If you know someone who is looking to move into Randolph Pointe, encourage them to apply now! The sooner the referral moves into the community, the sooner you will receive your reward.
Here is how it works:
- When you refer someone to Randolph Pointe, give the Community Office a heads-up.
- When your referral applies to live at Randolph Pointe, be sure they note your name as their referral on their housing application.
- Once your referral moves into Randolph Pointe, $200 will be provided to you as a thank you!
It’s that easy.
Don’t be left out in the cold - test your heater today! Keep in mind, when using your heater for the first time this season, you may detect a smoke-like odor. This smell is caused by the dust that has accumulated in your unit during the summer months and will usually dissipate within a few minutes. Please do not call 911 unless you actually see smoke or flames.
The Fort Bragg Education Center will host its annual Education Fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Tuesday, November 18 at the Fort Bragg Club. All military, family members, DoD civilians, and retirees are invited to attend. Representatives from 50 colleges and universities will be there to advise and inform participants about educational opportunities. For more information, please call the Bragg Training and Education Center (BTEC) at 910-396-6721.
Did you know your opinions could win you a mini iPad or $400? Last month, you received an email from an independent research firm, SatisFacts, to complete an online survey on how Corvias Military Living is doing.
You should have received the instructions by now. So be sure to double check your mail for a postcard and your email for the survey link from “residentsurveys.com”. The email subject is titled “Corvias Military Resident Satisfaction Survey”, and the deadline to complete the survey is mid-November. Participation is voluntary, but we hope you will provide feedback as Corvias strives to improve your experience as a resident. Everyone who participates will be entered to win a prize. Contact your community office for more information.
Want to know what is happening in your community? Your community calendar can help you stay up-to-date on resident events and community activities. You can even sync your community calendar with a personal Google calendar by clicking on the +Google button on the bottom right-hand corner of the calendar.
Gearing up for holiday cooking? Try preparing your whole meal in the oven at the same time. You can often simultaneously cook foods that have different cooking temperatures. Variations of 25 degrees usually produce favorable cooking results.
- November 1: Corvias Foundation applications are available
- November 11 (Veterans Day): All Corvias offices will be closed
- November 18: Fort Bragg Education Fair
- November 20: Randolph Pointe’s Annual Thanksgiving Luncheon
- November 27 (Thanksgiving Day): All Corvias offices will be closed
- November 28: Randolph Pointe Community Office will be open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.