- Want to know what is happening in your community?
- Your opinion could be worth $1,500
- Breakfast at Randolph Pointe
- Resident reminder
- Corvias Foundation military spouse educational grant
- Randolph Pointe is on Facebook
- Green corner
Your community calendar can help you stay up-to-date on trash, recycling, lawn care, resident events and community activities.
You can even sync your community calendar with a personal Google calendar by clicking on the +Google button on the bottom right-hand corner of the calendar.
- April 23 – May 5 – Fort Bragg Fair will be held at the Fort Bragg Fair Grounds. Visit fortbraggmwr.com for more details
- May 2 – Boxing Pay-Per-View at Sports USA at 9PM. Come and watch “The Fight of the Century” live from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas
- May 7 – Deadline for Corvias Foundation Spouse Education Grant
- May 8 – Breakfast like your mama used to make at Randolph Pointe Clubhouse from 7:30-9:30 a.m.
- May 8 – Military Spouse Appreciation Day
- May 10 – Happy Mother’s Day
- May 16 – USO Run for the Troops 5K Fun Run/Walk
- May 25 – Memorial Day – Community Offices open 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Want to know what is happening in the community? Like us on Facebook at http://m.facebook.com/randolphpointe
The HQDA RCI (Residential Communities Initiatives) will be conducting their Resident Satisfaction Survey via e-mail from May 7th – June 7th at all Corvias Military Living Army locations. Please click here to read the attached memo from Lieutenant General, David D. Halverson, IMCOM Commander and GS Assistant Chief of Staff for Installation Management. This important survey will help ensure the continued success of the RCI program in meeting your needs and will help guide the Army and Corvias in the development of future improvements to our homes and services. This survey will be administered through a third party, CEL & Associates, Inc. (CEL). The survey results are confidential, so please express your true opinions and thoughts. All residents who complete the survey will be entered to win one grand prize of $1,500!
Come out to the Randolph Pointe Clubhouse on May 8 from 7:30-9:30 a.m. and enjoy a delicious breakfast like your mamma used to make. Sit down and relax or take it to go! Bring a friend and enter a drawing to win a prize!
With dry and warm weather coming, please remember to dispose of cigarettes and cigarette ashes properly. The community already experienced a small fire that we were fortunately able to distinguish before any damage could occur. Nobody wants to see their neighbor displaced due to a fire that could have been prevented.
Don’t forget! Applications for the Corvias Foundation $5,000 Educational Grants for spouses of active-duty service members are due Thursday, May 7. The application is available online at corviasfoundation.org.
Want to know what is happening in your community to include the surrounding Fayetteville area? Like us on Facebook at http://m.facebook.com/randolphpointe.
Take advantage of spring weather! While the temperatures outside are comfortable, use a window or ceiling fan instead of the air conditioner. A fan only requires a tenth of the energy needed to run an air conditioner.