Corvias Property Management

Randolph Pointe

Apply to live at Randolph Pointe

Want More Info?

Have a question about our homes or communities before applying?

  • Military Homes
  • Military Rentals
  • On-Post Housing
  • Wait List
  • Housing Application

We want to help you make a smooth transition.

Start Your Online Application

Have a question first?

Active duty service members ranked E5(p) and higher, Contractors, Guard and Reservists, Department of Defense Civilian, Federal Civilians, Federal Uniform Service personnel, NAF (Non-Appropriated Funds) personnel who are currently stationed at or will be reporting to Ft. Bragg, or military retirees are eligible to apply for an apartment at Randolph Pointe.

Once an application is submitted to the Randolph Pointe Leasing Office, the applicant will be placed on the wait list. PCS orders are not required at this point in the application process. Applications are available online or by contacting the Leasing Office, and can be submitted in person or by fax, email and standard mail.

Active duty service members

Active duty service members applying for a Randolph Pointe apartment will only be assigned an apartment once the following documents have been submitted:

  • Copy of most current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
  • Copy of current PCS orders
  • Valid photo identification (upon personally visiting Leasing Office)
  • All E5(p) personnel must have a Certificate of Non-Availability for the barracks.

All other applicants

National Guard/Reservists, Department of Defense/Federal Civilian Employees, Federal Uniform Service personnel, NAF (Non-Appropriated Funds) personnel, and Retired Military applying for an apartment at Randolph Pointe will be assigned an apartment once the following has been submitted:

  • A $40 non-refundable application fee
  • A valid driver's license, a valid passport, or another legitimate form of picture identification must be presented for each occupant over the age of 18 prior to signing a lease.
  • A Fort Bragg ID/pass or a CAC card.
  • To prove employment, NAF (Non-Appropriated Funds) employees must provide Form 3434 and federal employees SF 50. If employment has not yet begun, but is impending, the applicant may provide their offer letter. Federal Uniform Service personnel must provide a copy of their orders assigning them to Ft. Bragg. Proof of a valid, verifiable social security number must be provided.
  • Employment verification to include 3 most recent consecutive paystubs.

Other documents may be required on a case-by-case basis.

About On-Site — Our Online Application Technology Partner
Moving can be stressful. That's why Corvias uses innovative technology provided by On-Site, Inc. to help make your upcoming move to on-post/base housing convenient and easy. By using On-Site, you will be able to securely and quickly complete your online housing application. Later, you'll also be able to electronically sign and submit your lease called the Resident Occupancy Agreement (ROA). So don't wait, apply online today, even from your phone or tablet!